On June 9, an interview will be published among the Authors Hajime Isayama (Shingaki No Kyojin) and Hiromu Arakawa (Fullmetal Alchemist), and a user on the Chinese platform Weibo filtered some of the contents. As on each occasion that there is a filtration, the information should always be taken as a rumor until an official confirmation is published. On the other hand, the user listed the following points of interest:
- «The final volume of Shingeki No Kyojin will include eight additional pages, mainly from SPIN-OFF SHINGEKI NO SCHOOL CASTE sleeve».
- "For Isayama, the end of the manga was something very difficult to write, something far beyond his skills. Isayama feels that he was not able to convey what he originally intended to do in the manga. "
- "Originally, the last page of the final chapter was going to show three people walking towards a tree, but Isayama decided to make changes after talking with his editor."
- "Although in the manga it seemed that Armin approved the idea of genocide, Isayama thinks that this was due to bad writing on his part. Eren's actions were horrible and Armin, he says, did not approve them. Although Armin does not understand the situation in the last farewell with Eren, he still mentions him "Thank you for converting into a murderer for us," to show the complicity of him and stay at him. "
- "Isayama's favorite chapter was chapter 69. In fact, chapters 69 and 71 are scenarios that do not follow the main story."
- "Isayama was very happy at the beginning of writing the eighth argued arch, that is, Marley's arch. The author said he drew the battle of chapter 91 with a considerable concentration. "
- "The favorite scene of Isayama was that starring Titan Jaw in chapter 104," he says, he represented the pinnacle of his quality and drawn technique. This also indicates because there were no more similar action scenes in the future. "
After a serialization of eleven years and seven months in the magazine Bessatsu Shonen Magazine of the Kodansha publishing house, since September 2009, the work came to its conclusion on April 9, 2021. Thirty-three volume collection have been published to date, And the literary franchise has more than 100 million copies in a global level. The final volume has its launch scheduled for next June 9 in Japan.
Synopsis of Shingaki No Kyojin
A century ago, human beings faced their extinction when an unbeatable and terrifying enemy appeared: the Titans, gigantic monsters who devoured a large part of humanity and who forced the few survivors to be confined after high walls. After those walls is Eren Jaeger, a boy who dreams of piercing them to know the outside world and who lives his day by day with his parents, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman and his friend Armin Arlert. However, a fateful day, the Humanity recalls once again its destination when a Titan Gariff of sixty meters appears appearing at the first row of walls that protect humans from their most fearsome enemy. Thus, Eren, Mikasa and Armin lose their home and all hope at the same time our protagonist makes an oath: his goal in life will be to end all the Titans. In this way, a history of survival and war begins in which his characters must reveal the mystery that hides after the existence of these horrible beings.
© 諫山 創 (著) / Kodansha 講談社