Certain groups of the West communities usually publish and encourage others to attack Japanese artists through Twitter, but in this case it was different. In this case, a Japanese illustrator published a short comical strip and had to eliminate her because he received complaints from the Japanese audience himself. The artist in question is Shibu Mun, and his fans to the franchise of The Idolmaster has served as inspired for the publication of a large number of comic strips and illustrations based on the idols of said multimedia franchise. One of the series of comic strips focuses on the competition of a mother and a daughter for getting the attention of the man from the house, in other words, from the father / husband.
The theme of these comic strips was considered an incorrect by different Japanese users on Twitter, and one of them was translated by the user of Twitter @ Seri3Ma, recognized for monitoring controversies arising inside and outside Japan.
Thus, the artist began to receive a lot of negative comments on the part of Japanese women, highlighting:
- "Draw a daughter and a mother like" a woman competing for a man "is the worst."
- "This is toxic masculinity, this has 10,000 I like it but I doubt it, I think the vast majority of parents are not loved."
- "If you want to be loved, it is better to improve and strive more to manage your home."
- "There are so many cases of parents who abuse their daughters, so you have to stop drawing these strips."
- "This is the kind of fantasy that leads parents to commit constant abuses."
Without being sure how to react, the artist had to publish update on this: "Hello, I appreciate that they worry about me, but only ignore any offensive comment that they see there. Maybe I was too bad, but now they have also been wrong, so we are pairs. I do not like it when people who have nothing to do with the situation are intermediated, since the situation only complicates more. So please".
© 2021 Togetter.com. All Rights Reserved.