The user of Twitter @Lararaginess shared a video showing a couple doing a cosplay of the characters Zenitsu Agatsuma and Nezuko Kamado of the Kimetsu Franchise No Yaiba. The English video was recorded at the facilities of a Burger King restaurant and shows a clearly exaggerated representation of Zenitsu attraction by Nezuko.
The original video is from the Youtube channel "WholewheatPette", which is described as an "cringelord of anime and cosplay", revealing that effectively the goal of the videos is "generate cringe / sentence". Unfortunately, it seems that the user in question did not know about it, and became viral to share it and add: "Otakus are the worst that has happened to the world."
These generated a variety of both positive and negative responses, driven first-hand not by video itself, but by comment:
- "Congratulations, you have made more than 100 people wanting deaths to kids who are not doing anything wrong and say that Japan's nuclear bombs are justified."
- "Well, I do not see it badly, and I imagine that they will have spoken before with the workers to ask permission, but would kick them out. I see an innocent and fun video that does not hurt anyone. Another thing would be if they did not know each other and the one that goes from Zenitsu harassing the one that goes from Nezuko. "
- «I know that you do not say it with the intention you say it, but if it reaches them, the same hurts them».
- "Holy God of my life, two deserved nuclear bombs."
- "I thought Kimetsu no Yaiba went from demons, I do not like the plot".
- "It is so much the cringe that this produces that every intention of comedy and make laugh disappears."
Regarding the user who performed the original publication, he also published an explanation of why those words had written: "Let's see, I'm finding some cited anymore. When I say that the otakus are the worst that has been able to happen to the world nor do I mean all otakus nor do I mean that they are the worst. Obviously, there are very much worse things, I do not think it is necessary to explain it. "
The second season is in broadcast since December 5 in Japan and is confirmed with a total of eleven episodes (practically twelve, since the first one had a duration of an hour), while the Crunchyroll and Funimation platforms are responsible for Its distribution in Latin America. It should be remembered that the videogame for smartphones Kimetsu not Yaiba: Chifuu Kengeki Royale will be available in the Qooapp catalog soon on this link.
Synopsis of Kimetsu No Yaiba
In the Taisho era in Japan, Tanjirou Kamado is a friendly and intelligent guy who lives with his family in the mountains. Tanjirou has become the head of his family after the death of his father, making constant trips towards the town at the foot of the mountain to sell firewood and coal. However, his life changes when one day, when he returned home after spending a night outside, he discovers that his family has been killed by a demon. Tanjirou and his sister Nezuko are the only survivors now, but she has been converted into a demon, although she surprisingly still shows emotions and seems to make sense of reason. After a meeting with Giyuu Tomioka, a demon hunter; Tanjirou decides to become a demon hunter to hunt the murderer of his family and find a way to return Nezuko to normal.
(c) 吾 峠 呼世晴 / 集英社 · アニプレックス · Ufotable