On the official Twitter account for the Netflix Japan platform, the production of a fourth season of the anime based on the character of Sanrio, Aggretsuko (Aggressive Retsuko) was announced. The announcement did not reveal production details, but included a special illustration on the occasion of Christmas.
The original series premiered its first season in April 2018, followed by a second season in June 2019 and a third season in August 2020, accumulating a total of 30 episodes to date. The character first appeared in a series of animated shorts produced by Fanworks Studios and aired between April 2016 and March 2018.
Cast of voices
- Kaolip as Retsuko.
- Souta Arai as Director Ton.
- Rina Inoue as Fenneko.
- Shingo Kato as Haida.
- Maki Tsuruta as Director Gori.
- Komegumi Koiwasaki as Ms. Washimi.
- Rina Inoue as Tsunoda.
- Souta Arai as Komiya.
- Maki Tsuruta as Tsubone.
- Rareko (Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai !, Medamayaki no Kimi Itsu Tsubusu ?, Yawaraka Sensha) was in charge of directing the third season at Fanworks Studios, as well as writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kelly Luegenbiehl, Kaata Sakamoto, Yoichiro Shimomura, and others handled production.
Retsuko is a red panda who works in the accounting department of the company of her dreams. But it turns out that her superiors and coworkers force her to do increasingly impossible tasks. Retsuko complies with it without saying a word, however, somehow he must vent all the anger and accumulated stress of a workday ...
Source: Official Twitter Account
著作 株式会社 サ ン リ オ © 2020 SANRIO CO., LTD.