In Kyoto Prefecture, the franchise based on Sou Hamayumiba's manga written and illustrated, Ochikobore Fruit Tart, announced a collaboration with the Eizan Electric Railway tram company.
In this new collaboration, one of the vehicles has been adorned with illustrations from the franchise, and this wagon will be on the road in Kyoto Prefecture until March 31, 2021. The tickets for this collaboration also have a collector's edition, at a price of 2,050 yen (approximately $ 19) and only a total of 1,000 units will be sold.
On the other hand, the series has its premiere scheduled for October 12 in Japan. Hamayumiba began publishing the manga in Houbunsha publisher's Manga Time Kirara Carat magazine in November 2014. The publisher published the fourth compilation volume in October 2019 and the fifth on September 25.
Cast of voices
- Hiyori Nitta as Ino Sakura.
- Risa Kubota as Roko Sekino.
- Haruka Shiraishi as Hayu Nukui.
- Reina Kondou as Nina Maehara.
- Kyouka Moriya as Hemo Midori.
- Kaoru Sakura as Chiko Sekino.
- Yuu Sasahara as Nua Nakamachi.
- Takako Tanaka as Rua Nakamachi.
- Keiichiro Kawaguchi is directing the series at Feel Studios.
- Tatsuya Takahashi is in charge of series composition.
- Sumie Kinoshita is in charge of character design.
Ochikobore Fruit Tart Synopsis
Rat Productions fourth bedroom (commonly known as the Nezumi-sou), the place where the forgotten idol girls live. Retired child actress Sekino Roko, musician Nukui Hayu, model Maehara Nina, and Sakura Ino, who always dreamed of becoming an idol, move into this bedroom. At the same time, the higher-ups make the decision to demolish the bedroom, but, Thanks to the project started by manager Kahino Hoho, "Ochikobore Fruit Tart", the occupants of the now condemned dormitory will form a new idol unit called "Fruit Tart", and will begin their activities with the aim of saving the dormitory through the payment of one hundred million yen.
Source: Chou Animedia!
© 浜 弓 場 双 ・ 芳 文 社 ／ お ち こ ぼ れ フ ル ー ツ タ ル ト 製作 委員会