In the official Twitter account for the animated adaptation of the written sleeve and illustrated by Ikumi Hino, Megami-Ryou No Ryoubo-Kun (Mother of the Goddess' Batorión), a new promotional video for the project was published. The video is an extended version of the video revealed during the Event Event 2021.
The series still does not have a scheduled premiere date, while Hino began the publication of the manga in the Monthly Shonen Ace magazine in the Kadokawa publisher in December 2017. The publisher published the fifth compilation volume in May 2020, followed by the sixth in January 2021 in Japan.
Cast of voices
- Misuzu Yamada as Kouji Nagumo.
- Ayaka Nanase as ATENA Saotome.
- Chiaki Takahashi as Mineru Wachi.
- Risako Murai as Kiriya Sneshou.
- Asaki Fukuyama as Frey.
- Yuki Yomichi as Serene Hozumi.
- Hikaru Nanjou as Tea Koroyasu.
- SHUNSUKE NAKASHIGE (Darling In The Franxx) is responsible for the anime direction at the Asread studios.
- Masashi Suzuki (Gift: Eternal Rainbow, Kanokon, Koe de Oshigoto! The Animation) is in charge of the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Maiko Okada (Great Pretend, Koi Wa Ameagari No You Neither, Koutetsujou No Kabeneri) is responsible for the design of characters.
- The musical unit Megami Ryousei (ASHU Nekota, Nairu, Kukuru Kurasaka, Fureia and Yuki Yomichi) will interpret the opening issue entitled "Naughty Love".
- The musical unit Ryousei + α (Ashu Nekota, Nairu, Kukuru Kurasaka, Fureia, Yuki Yomichi and Akira Itsuki) will interpret the closing theme entitled "Zettai! Kimi Sengen ".
Synopsis of Megami-Ryou No Ryoubo-kun
The story focuses on a twelve-year-old boy named Koushi Nagumo, who is homeless, without money and without relatives who take care of him. While sleeping on the street, he is picked up to become the manager of a bedroom inhabited by problematic university students. Surrounded by these difficult girls, the "new slightly ecchi" of Koushi begins.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© 2021ikumi Hino / 女 神寮