On the official site for the adaptation to the anime of the videogame developed by Aquaplus, UtawaRumono: Futari No Hakuoro (UtawaRumono: Mask of Truth), a promotional video for the project was published. The video confirms the cast of voices and the production team, and announces that the series has scheduled its premiere for the month of July 2022 in Japan.
The original video game was launched in North America and Europe for consoles PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in September 2017. For its part, Aquaplus launched the first original videogame of the franchise in 2002 on PC. This title inspired an adaptation to the anime in 2006 and a series of ovas in 2009.
Cast of voices
- Kentarou Tone as Ostertor (Haku).
- Risa Taneda like Kuon.
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Anju.
- Inori Minase as Nekone.
- Kenichi Kawamura (UtawaRumono: The False Faces) takes care of the anime direction at White Fox studios.
- Itsuki Yokoyama (Hina Logic - From Luck & Logic) is responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Masahiko Nakata (UtawaRumono, UtawaRumono: The False Faces) is responsible for the design of characters.
- Aquaplus is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of UtawaRumono: Futari No Hakuoro
Chaos has seized Earth in Mask of Truth, since a conspirator general has illegally seized the throne of the powerful Yamato Empire. The only ones who interpose on their way are a couple of known faces that should bring together different kingdoms and fight against the powerful imperial army. You expect a visual / sRPG novel experience of more than 80 hours when you will approach a new cast of colorful characters, you will fight in numerous and exciting clashes with an improved battle system, you will explore new and intriguing lands and much more.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) うた わ れる も も 二 人 の 白皇 製作 委員会