On the official site for the movie BEM: Become Human, the new feature film based on the BEM reboot series, a new promotional video for the project was posted.
The feature film is scheduled for release in theaters in Japan on October 2 and is based on the 26-episode original series Youkai Ningen Bem produced by Daichi Douga studios, which premiered in Japan in 1968 and has inspired multiple new ones. projects since then, such as a remake released in April 2006, a live-action series in October 2011, and a live-action film in December 2012.
A third animated series entitled BEM featured twelve episodes produced by LandQ Studios, directed by Yoshinori Odaka and scripts written by Atsuhiro Tomioka, released in July 2019.
Cast of voices
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Bem.
- Kensho Ono as Belo.
- Mao Ichimichi as Bela.
- Toshiya Miyata as Burgess.
- Kouichi Yamadera as Manstoll.
- Nana Mizuki as Emma.
- Wataru Takagi as Draco.
- Shizuka Itou as Greta.
- Hiroshi Ikehata (Kiratto Pri Chan) is directing the film at Production I.G.
- Atsuhiro Tomioka (One Piece Stampede, Pokémon, Inazuma Eleven) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Mino Matsumoto (Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou, Junketsu no Maria) is in charge of character design.
Bem, Bela, and Belo are terrifying humanoid (youkai) monsters who fight for justice. Monsters live among humans and protect them from evil youkai. The three of them find themselves excluded from both humans and other youkai, but continue to fight in the hope that one day they will become humans.
© ADK EM ／ BEM 製作 委員会