Being already October 6 in Japan, the fourteenth anniversary of the broadcast of the first episode of the anime Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch is being commemorated.
The original series premiered in Japan on October 6, 2006 and had a total of 25 episodes, a second season, also 25 episodes, entitled Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2, premiered in Japan on April 6, 2008 .
Cast of voices
- Jun Fukuyama as Lelouch Lamperouge.
- Yukana as C.C.
- Ami Koshimizu as Kallen Stadtfeld.
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suzaku Kururugi.
- Fumiko Orikasa as Shirley Fenette.
- Ken Narita as Jeremiah Gottwald.
- Tetsu Shiratori as Lloyd Asplund.
- Omi Minami as Euphemia li Britannia.
- Kaori Nazuka as Nunally Lamperouge.
- Junko Minagawa as Conerlia li Britannia.
- Gorou Taniguchi was directing the anime at Sunrise Studios.
- Yuuichi Nomura was in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- The creative group CLAMP was in charge of the character design.
- FLOW performed the first opening song titled “COLORS”, while Jinn performed the second one titled “Kaidoku Funou”.
- Ali Project performed the first ending song titled "Yuukyou Saishunka", while SunSet Swish performed the second titled "Mosaic Kakera."
Synopsis for Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
In 2010, the Holy Empire of Britannia has established itself as the most powerful military nation in the world, beginning with the conquest of Japan, now renamed Area 11, after its crushing defeat. Japan, however, has been reluctant to bow to the Empire's policy, and several inhabitants give birth to a possible independence. Elouch Lamperouge, a student in Britannia, is unfortunately caught in the crossfire between the warriors of Britannia. and the rebels of Area 11. Lelouch is able to escape, however, this thanks to the timely appearance of a mysterious girl named CC, who grants him a Geass, known as "Will of the King." Realizing the potential of his new "power of absolute obedience", Lelouch embarks on a journey in the guise of the masked "Zero", leading a bloody rebellion against the Holy Empire of Britannia.
© SUNRISE / PROJECT GEASS