In a popular Japanese comments forum, different cases of censorship were shared in China within the models of female characters in multiple video games, as a result of greater restrictions on controlling the erotic content within the area. The following images show abstracts of the concepts or parts of the body that have been censored, including some comparatives between the global versions and those shown in China. Censorship is such that you do not even have to point out which it belongs to China and which to the rest of the world.
Regulations regarding pornography have increased
Nor is it allowed to show the naked legs of the characters.
This is a direct cancellation to the popular "bunny costumes".
Companies have no choice but to dress the girls with full body suits.
The publication in the Forum highlighted the following comments:
- "It is already impossible to do an adequate creative work in China».
- "Why are the Chinese so strict? It seems that they do not like sex. "
- "Do not let them excite the two-dimensional things, chese and have children."
- "I do not know what are the standards for Chinese regulations, and it seems that they are being applied from nowhere. It seems that they do not discuss it with the industry beforehand. "
- «Oh, rightly the swimsuits in Genshin Impact have no eroticism».
- "It is a distopy (an imaginary type, recreated in literature or cinema, which is considered undesirable)."
- "To prevent the birth rate from decreasing, I suppose."
- «On the contrary, why were they so lax so far? China's pornography regulations have always been quite strict ».
- "I heard that users in China are pissed out because the version of the foreigner is much more erotic."
- «It is paradise for the fetishists of the means».