On the official site for the cinematographic adaptation of Sachiko Kashiwaba and Yukiko Saito's novels, Misaki does not May (The Abandoned House by the Cape), a new promotional video for the project was published. The video confirms again that the premiere is scheduled in Japan for next August 27, and reveals two new members of the voices, which include:
- Shinobu Ootake like Kiwa, a mysterious elder who lives in an abandoned house.
- Awano Sari as Hiyori, a girl who is not able to speak since she lost her parents in an accident.
Kashiwaba published the original novels between May 2014 and July 2015 through the Weekly Nippo Junior of the Editorial Iwate Nippo. Subsequently, the Kodansha publisher began the publication of a revised version with illustrations by Yukiko Saito in September 2015.
- Mana Ashida will interpret the protagonist Yui while the Governor of the Iwate Prefecture, Takuya Tasso, will play Kappa de Kozuchigawa.
- Shinya Kawatsura (Non Non Biyori, sakurada reset) is in charge of the feature film address at David Production studios.
- Reiko Yoshida (Aria The Animation, Kimi to, Nami or Noretara) is responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
Synopsis of Misaki does not have
Moeka, 17, who lost his parents, and Yurie, who sought to escape from his violent husband, took a day at the Kitsunezaki station. The great earthquake and tsunami of the year 2011 had changed its destinations completely. Their lives were saved, but did not know what to answer when asked about their identities at an evacuation site. It was an old woman named Kiwa Yamana who gave a hand. As of that day, Yurie was known as Yui and Moeka as Hiyori, and along with Kiwa, the three women began a new and wonderful community life in the old M "MAYE" with sea view.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 柏葉幸子 · 講談社 / 2021 「岬 の マヨイガ」 製作 委員会