Director of the latest episode of Shingeki no Kyojin receives threats
Through Twitter, the director of the sixty-fourth episode of the animated adaptation of Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan), or also the fifth of the final season, Teruyuki Omine, reported that he has decided to convert his account to "Private" due to multiple threats and negative comments he has received from the franchise's fan base for "not using the soundtrack they had in mind at a key moment." I'm not very good at English, I apologize. I'm fine now, your love has reached me. I thank you very much and I emphasize, I'm fine! ”, Wrote the director in response to all the criticism before making his account private.
Hundreds of fans, completely reprehensible, took to the director's Twitter account to express their "disappointment" with the production decisions and animation work "inferior to previous seasons." The most general and shared opinion among this group of users is that "they should have used the YouSeeBIGGIRL / T: T theme during the transformation of Eren Yeager" and even videos have appeared on YouTube modifying the indicated scene.
On the other hand, this final season premiered in Japan on December 7 and is confirmed with a total of 16 episodes that will be broadcast continuously. The platforms Crunchyroll and Funimation are in charge of the distribution of the series in Latin America, with the second also offering dubbing into Latin Spanish, although limited to Mexico and Brazil.
Isayama began publishing the manga in Kodansha publisher's Bessatsu Shonen Magazine in September 2009. The publisher published the thirty-first compiled volume on April 9, and the thirty-second on September 9.
- Yuichiro Hayashi (Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) is directing the anime at MAPPA studios.
- Hiroshi Seko (Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) will be in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Tomohiro Kishi (Dorohedoro, 91 Days) is in charge of character design.
- Hiroyuki Sawano will be in charge of composing the soundtrack alongside Kohta Yamamoto (Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Saga).
- The opening theme will be performed by Japanese band Shinsei Kamattechan (Opening of Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, Ending of Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2) and will be titled “My Last War”. The closing theme will be performed by the Japanese singer Yuuko Andou (No previous participation) and will be titled “Shock”.
Shingeki no Kyojin Synopsis
A century ago, human beings faced extinction when an unbeatable and terrifying enemy appeared: the titans, gigantic monsters that devoured much of humanity and forced the few survivors to confine themselves behind high walls. Behind these walls is Eren Jaeger, a boy who dreams of crossing them to see the outside world and who lives his day to day with his parents, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman and his friend Armin Arlert. Humanity remembers its fate once again when a gargantuan sixty meter titan appears before the first row of walls that protect humans from their most fearsome enemy. Thus, Eren, Mikasa and Armin lose their home and all hope as our protagonist takes an oath: his goal in life will be to destroy all the titans. In this way, a story of survival and war begins in which its characters must unravel the mystery behind the existence of these horrible beings.
© 諫 山 創 ・ 講 談 社 ／ 「進 撃 の 巨人」 The Final Season 製作 委員会