Dr. Stone: Stone Wars anime reveals opening sequence
Different Twitter accounts shared the opening sequence of the anime Dr. Stone: Stone Wars, the second season of the animated adaptation of the manga written by Riichiro Inagaki and illustrated by Boichi, Dr. Stone. The sequence has the theme "Paradise" performed by the Fujifabric band and in this episode it was presented at the end.
This second season has been broadcast in Japan since January 14, while the Crunchyroll platform distributes it in Latin America. For their part, Inagaki and Boichi began publishing the manga in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in March 2017. The work reported earlier this year to have exceeded 8.4 million copies in circulation.
- Shinya Iino (Black Fox) is directing the anime at TMS Entertainment studios.
- Yuuichirou Kido (Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na !, Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yuuko Iwasa (Yowamushi Pedal Movie) is in charge of character design.
- Tatsuya Katou (Buddy Complex, Comet Lucifer, Fate / kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack under the sound direction of Jin Aketagawa.
- The Fujifabric band performs the opening song titled “Paradise”, while HATENA performs the closing song titled “Voice?”.
Synopsis of Dr. Stone
One fateful day, all of humanity was petrified by a blinding flash of light. After several millennia, the Taiju high school student wakes up to find himself lost in a world of statues. However, he is not alone; His science-loving friend has been working for a few months and has a great plan in mind: kick-start civilization with the power of science!
© 米 ス タ ジ オ ・ Boichi ／ 集 英 社 ・ Dr.STONE 製作 委員会