Edens Zero anime reveals first promo video
On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Hiro Mashima, Edens Zero, the first promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that the series will premiere in Japan on April 10 at 12:55 p.m. and also presents the first sample of the voice cast. (The schedule implies that it opens on April 11 at 12:45 a.m., however, in Japan it is presented that way so that viewers know what day they should stay awake.)
Mashima has been publishing the manga in Kodansha publisher's Weekly Shonen Magazine since June 2018. The publisher published the twelfth compiled volume on October 16, and will publish the thirteenth on January 15 in Japan.
The work is also inspiring two video games developed by Konami, revealed during the Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online event in September 2020, with the first described as a 3D action role-playing game for consoles and the second as a role-playing game for smartphones. . More details will be revealed in the future.
Cast of voices
- Takuma Terashima as Shiki Granbell.
- Mikako Komatsu as Rebecca Bluegarden.
- Rie Kugimiya as Happy.
- Shinji Ishihara (Fairy Tail, Log Horizon) will serve as chief anime director at J.C. STAFF Studios, while Yuushi Suzuki (Fairy Tail) will serve as director.
- Mitsutaka Hirota (Zoids Wild, Kanojo Okarishimasu) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yurika Sato (Shokugeki no Souma) is in charge of character design.
Edens Zero Synopsis
Shiki's life as the only human to inhabit the planet Granbell, a massive robot-controlled amusement park, is altered with the arrival of Rebecca and her cat Happy. After fleeing together due to a robot rebellion, they set out on an adventure-filled interstellar journey in search of Mother, a colossal female entity who knows the full truth about the mighty Shiki.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 真 島 ヒ ロ / 講 談 社 ・ NTV