On the official site for the Gekidol multimedia project, which includes a play, an anime, and an idol project, a new promotional image for the animated adaptation was posted. The announcement also revealed that the series has dated its premiere in Japan for January 5, 2021.
For its part, the Gekidol project was announced in December 2015 and was officially presented with limited edition merchandise at Comic Market 89 held in 2016.
Cast of voices
- Hikaru Akao as Seria Morino.
- Chihira Mochida as Airi Kagami.
- Ayaka Suwa as Izumi Hinnazaki.
- Kana Hanazawa as Kaworu Sakakibara.
- Mao Ichimichi as Doll.
- Nozomi Yamamoto as Aki Asagi.
- Asami Takano as Aimi Fujita.
- Aya Akiyoshi as Waka Yamamoto.
- Amina Satou as Mayuri Nakamura.
- Kousuke Toriumi as Hirokazu Takezaki.
- Sarara Yashima as Makoto Higuchi.
- Kaori Mizuhashi as Tomoko Hinata.
- The “Gekidol Production Committee” is credited with the original idea and the writing and supervision of the series scripts.
- Shigeru Ueda (Marchen Madchen) is directing the anime at Hoods Entertainment Studios.
- Keiichirou Ouchi (Aikatsu!) Is in charge of writing the scripts.
- Kiyoshi Tateishi is adapting Asami Sekiya's original character designs for animation, and is also serving as animation director.
- Takuya Imakado is in charge of mechanical design.
- Prhythm / epx is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
The series takes place five years after a mysterious catastrophe made the largest and most inhabited cities in the world disappear. It focuses on girls who want to be part of the “Theater Material System” project, a project that uses 3D holograms.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) ゲ キ ド ル 製作 委員会