Through an online broadcast made on Bandai Namco's YouTube channel, it was announced that the third part of the Girls und Panzer das Finale cinematic hexalogy will be released in March 2021 in theaters in Japan.
Director Tsutomu Mizushima had already revealed in May that production was still continuing despite the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in Japan, and that they were already planning to begin voice recording. Furthermore, the first film was released in December 2017, followed by the second in June 2019.
Cast of voices
- Ikumi Nakagami as Yukari Akiyama.
- Yuka Iguchi as Mako Reizei.
- Mai Fuchigami as Miho Nishizumi.
- Mami Ozaki as Hana Isuzu.
- Ai Kayano as Saori Takebe.
- Maya Yoshioka as Chiyomi Anzai.
- Hisako Kanemoto as Katyusha.
- Eri Kitamura as Darjeeling.
- Satomi Moriya as Riko Matsumoto.
- Rie Tanaka as Maho Nishizumi.
- Tsutomu Mizushima is in charge of the direction at Actas studies.
- Reiko Yoshida is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Isao Sugimoto is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Shirou Hamaguchi is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- Sayaka Sasaki will perform the main theme song titled “Grand Symhpony” for the first three films, while ChouCho will perform the theme song for the remaining three.
Synopsis for Girls und Panzer das Finale
It is rumored that Momo Kawashima, a former member of the Ooarai Academy for Young Ladies' student council, is required to repeat a year. Having failed her college entrance exams, she is far from spending another year in Ooarai, but her situation is indeed enviable.The only way she could earn a college admission is through an athletic scholarship. With the Winter Cup approaching, Momo becomes the commander of Ooarai's war team, to demonstrate her skills and cleanse her honor. Her first opponent, the BC Freedom Academy, is divided into two factions that are in constant friction. Despite the seemingly easy match for Momo, she will soon regret being so confident in the beginning.
(c) GIRLS und PANZER Finale Projekt