There are tons of new smartphone games coming out every year, but which ones are the best? That is the question that the Google Play service has launched in Japan with the objective of the fans who decide. The so-called “Users’ Choice Awards ”will allow fans to choose the best game, application, movie and e-book released in 2020 and available on the Google Play service.
Nominees vary by region, however the list from Japan is as follows:
- Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Fantastic Days.
- Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Lost in Memories.
- Touhou Lost Word.
- One Piece - BON! BON! JOURNEY !!.
- Genshin Impact.
- AFK Arena.
- Saint Seiya: Rising Cosmo.
- Pokémon Café Mix.
- D4DJ Groovy Mix.
- Red: Pride of Eden.
- Project Sekai: Colorful Stage feat. Hatsune Miku.
- Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent.
- Dragon Quest Tact.
- HYPNOSIS MIC -A.R.B.-.
- War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- Disney Twisted Wonderland.
- Mini 4WD Hyper Dash Grand Prix.
- Megami Story.
- Ensemble Stars !! Music.
Voting is open for all regions at this link, however, the user will only be able to vote among the titles available within their region, so the options may vary greatly from the Japanese list. However, users in North America can vote, for example, for Arknights and Genshin Impact. Finally, the site listed that the voting will conclude within a week and five days, on the date of writing this article.
© 2020 Google