Fans of Japanese composer Hiroyuki Sawano, renowned for his bombastic and epic soundtracks in series from Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) to Trigger titles like Promare and Kill la Kill; Well, a large part of his compositions will have a digital release on February 12, although the statement does not specify if it is a global or exclusive release for Japan.
While the Shingeki no Kyojin soundtrack is not among the titles listed, the list is still impressive. Beyond the digital releases, the soundtrack of the film Promare will have a vinyl disc release on April 16. The albums that will be released digitally on February 12 are listed below, through different distribution platforms (Apple Music, Spotify, LINE MUSIC, Amazon Music Unlimited, YouTube Music). Since the titles are listed with their name in English, the Japanese titles of the series to which they belong have been written in parentheses:
- Re: CREATORS Original Soundtrack (Re: CREATORS).
- ALDNOAH.ZERO ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (Aldnoah.Zero).
- Blue Exorcist Original Soundtrack I (Ao no Exorcist).
- Blue Exorcist Original Soundtrack II.
- Blue Exorcist the Movie Original Soundtrack (Ao no Exorcist Movie).
- Blue Exorcist Plugless.
- Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga Original Soundtrack (Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen).
- GUILTY CROWN ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (Guilty Crown).
- GUILTY CROWN COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK.
- KILL LA KILL ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (Kill la Kill).
- KILL LA KILL Complete Soundtrack.
- The Seven Deadly Sins Original Soundtrack (Nanatsu no Taizai).
- The Seven Deadly Sins Original Soundtrack 2.
- The Seven Deadly Sins the Movie: Prisoners of the Sky (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Nanatsu no Taizai Movie 1: Tenkuu no Torawarebito).
- KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (Koutetsujou no Kabaneri).
- KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK.
- Thunderbolt Fantasy Original Soundtrack.
- Thunderbolt Fantasy Touri ken Yuuki 2 Original Soundtrack.
About Hiroyuki Sawano
Born in Tokyo in 1980, Hiroyuki Sawano has a scope of activities focused on the “musical accompaniment” of visual works such as drama, anime and cinema. He is best known as the composer for global anime sensation Shingeki no Kyojin, as well as franchises such as Promare, Ao no Exorcist, Kill la Kill, Nanatsu no Taizai, and more. He is also actively involved in creating and arranging music for other artists. Sawano launched a musical unit project under the name “SawanoHiroyuki [nZk]” in the spring of 2014.
Source: Official Site
© 2008 Sawano Hiroyuki All rights reserved.