On the official site for the anime adaptation of Sega's smartphone role-playing game, Hortensia Saga, the third promotional video for the project was posted. The video reveals that the series has dated its premiere for January 6, 2021 in Japan and that singer Mafumafu will be in charge of performing the ending theme song.
Furthermore, Sega released the smartphone game in April 2015. Players take on the role of a young feudal lord who discovers the secrets of the Hortensia Kingdom through battles and encounters. Finally, the statement also included a new promotional image.
Additionally, Pon Jea and Seiji are in charge of the publication of a manga adaptation of the game, which has been serialized in Kadokawa's Monthly Comic Alive magazine since last March 27.
Cast of voices
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Alfred Ober.
- Yui Horie as Mariyus Casteledo.
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Maurice Baudelaire.
- Reina Ueda as Nonnoria Folley.
- Aya Uchida as Kuu Morimol.
- Yuichiro Umehara as Deflott Danowa.
- Yasuto Nishikata (Killing Bites, Nanatsu no Taizai) is directing the anime at LIDEN FILMS Studios.
- Rintarou Ikeda (Nanatsu no Taizai, Tejina Senpai) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Takayuki Onoda (Granblue Fantasy the Animation, Nanatsu no Taizai) is handling the character designs.
- ZENTA is in charge of composing the soundtrack, and rock band MY FIRST STORY will be performing the title track.
Description of Hortensia Saga
An official synopsis for this adaptation has yet to be described, however the original game allows players to set up teams of five characters of different classes and abilities to battle in 3 × 3 cell spaces. Each class is capable of attacking and influencing the flow of the battle in its corresponding cells.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) オ ル タ ン シ ア ・ サ ー ガ 製作 委員会