The Twitter user (@foxcoer) became immensely viral by a series of publications related to the design of his room. It turns out that the user is a very fanatic otaku of the Virtual YouTubers of Hololive Production, so his room is full of posters of these popular virtual girls. However, there was an imminent situation: he was going to invite him for the first time to his room! What could go wrong? At least the user commented on the situation positively at first, writing: "Today, my girlfriend comes to my house for the first time. I have never let anyone enter my room Otaku, except my family. It's been a while since I'm secretly I'm a fan of virtual youtuber, but I will finally reveal the secret to the world. "
It seems that things came out pretty well, because six days later he published a new update by writing: "I am currently in a relationship with a girl who understands everything about my love for Virtual YouTuber and my hobby of being an Otaku. Well, all those bad people on Twitter will be silent at last. I can not choose between virtual girls and my partner, I love all the same! "
But things took an unexpected twist!, Because the girl ended up modifying her room while he was not present. "When I returned, I was surprised to see that my girlfriend had turned my room into a normal room without my permission," she wrote on Twitter.
The publication inspired a variety of answers in comments forums, highlighting:
- "It's a pity that the tapestry papers have been saved too messy."
- "I'm worried about the state of the tapestry papers when they were saved."
- "I do not think it's right to clean someone's room without permission."
- "How can a nerd like this?"
- "What are the photos of before and after?"
- «If things continue like this, you will have to leave your hobby for VTubers».
- "It is likely that it does not discover you as soon as you are returning one a day."
- "Upcoming News:" My partner behaves strangely since I threw his illustrations "»
- "What happened to the Dakimakura?"