The Japanese portal NPN - Real Live published an article reporting a curious arrest that took place a few weeks ago in Japan. According to the report, in a commercial facility in Fukuoka prefecture, a man was arrested for trying to steal some clothing from an employee. The self-proclaimed 25-year-old office worker has been cataloged in networks as "too unpleasant".
According to the police report, man invaded the employee space of a convenience store within a shopping center around 8:00 p.m. on April 14. Subsequently, already inside the area, he took the sweatshirt and the apron of one of the employees, he put both garments and tried to leave the place. However, a security guard who patrolled the area discovered it and arrested it.
The police officer who received the notification made the arrest of man for suspicion of property invasion and attempted theft. The man mentioned during the interrogation he knew the woman owner of the garments. He explained: "He was too excited. So he needed something from her ». It is quite complicated then to understand a person's mind who sees an employee of a convenience store and feels the need to steal his clothes.
Upon learning of the news, multiple comments began to emerge in social networks in Japan, highlighting:
- "I really do not understand what was trying to do, but it's too weird."
- "Problematic people. People with this level of precocity are quite complicated to understand, and the worst thing is that they are usually too positive with the environment, that is, they believe that greeting them is a mating call. "
- "I do not imagine how the woman should feel when he learned that a man had tried to steal his clothes to feel close to her. I can only say that I feel bad for her. "
- "I can not understand how it is that dressing the clothes of someone else can satisfy sexually. Although each head is a world, I suppose. "
- "In fact, I think it's not the first time I've read a note of this kind. It makes me trembling thinking about how many perverts exist outside. "
Source: NPN - Real Live
Copyright (c) Real Live. All Rights Reserved.