On the official site for the animated adaptation of the light novels written by Rui Tsukiyo and illustrated by Shiokonbu, Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi (Redo of Healer), the trailer frames for the second episode of the project were revealed, which is titled “Destruction of Princess Flare! " and that will be issued on January 20. The production team was also revealed:
- Script: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu / Direction: Takuya Asaoka.
- Animation Directors: Tsutomu Ono, Takeshi Kanda, Yuuki Kitajima, Junji Gotou, Yoshiko Saitou, Haruka Watanabe.
- Chief Animation Directors: Junji Gotou, Yoshiko Saitou.
The series has been on air in Japan since January 13 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, with Sentai Filmworks in charge of its distribution. Most broadcasters in Japan will broadcast a censored version, and only AT-X will broadcast the explicit version. For her part, Tsukiyo began publishing the novels through the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in December 2016.
- Takuya Asaoka (Senran Kagura Shinovi Master) is directing the anime at TNK Studios.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Junji Goto (High School DxD, Senran Kagura Shinovi Master) is in charge of character design.
- Minami Kuribayashi performs the opening theme titled “Zankoku na Yume to Nemure (Dream of a Cruel Dream)”, while the band ARCANA PROJECT performs the closing theme titled “Yume de Sekai wo Kaeru nara (If You Could Change the World within a dream)".
Synopsis of Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi
"Healing wizards cannot fight alone." Keare, who has always been tormented by this logic, was always exploited over and over again by others, but one day he noticed what lay beyond healing magic, and became convinced that healing wizards are the strongest class of people. all. However, when he discovered this potential it was too late. Therefore, he decides to go back in time for four years, ready to rebuild his life. This is the heroic story of the healing sorcerer who became the strongest warrior, using his past life knowledge and healing magic.
Source: Official Site
(c) 2021 月夜 涙 ・ し お こ ん ぶ ／ KADOKAWA ／ 回復 術士 の や り 直 し 製作 委員会