On October 7, 2010, the first episode of the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Tamiki Wakaki, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, was broadcast.
Wakaki published the original manga in Shogakukan Publishing's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine between April 2008 and April 2014, with a total of 26 compiled volumes published. The play inspired a 24-episode anime adaptation released in October 2010, followed by a 12-episode second season released in July 2013.
Cast of voices
- Hiro Shimono as Keima Katsuragi.
- Kanae Itou as Elucia from Lute Ima.
- Kana Hanazawa as Shiori Shiomiya.
- Kana Asumi as Chihiro Kosaka.
- Nao Touyama as Kanon Nakagawa.
- Ayana Taketatsu as Ayumi Takahara.
- Atsuko Tanaka as Yuri Nikaido.
- Ryouka Yuzuki as Mari Katasuragi.
- Aoi Yuuki as Mio Aoyama.
- Shigehito Takayanagi was in charge of directing the anime at Manglobe Studios.
- Hideyuki Kurata was in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hayato Matsuo was in charge of composing the soundtrack.
- Akio Watanabe was in charge of character design.
Synopsis of Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Keima Katsuragi, known in networks as the legendary "God of Conquests", is capable of conquering the heart of any girl, at least in dating simulation games. Actually, he opts for the 2D world because he is an otaku obsessed with “galge” games (a type of Japanese games focused on interactions with beautiful girls), when he arrogantly accepts an anonymous offer to prove his supremacy in simulation games Dating, Keima is tricked into helping a naive and mischievous demon from Hell named Elucia “Elsie” from Lute Ima with her mission: to recover fugitive evil spirits who have escaped from Hell and have spread throughout the human world. Keima discovers that the only way to capture them is to make the possessed girl fall at his feet. It's time for the God of Conquest to show what he's made of!
© 若 木 民 喜 ／ 小学 館 ・ 落 と し 神 駆 け 魂 隊 ・ テ レ ビ 東京