On the official Twitter account for the original anime from P.A. Works, Kamisama ni Natta Hi, a special illustration was shared to commemorate the broadcast of the seventh episode of the series, by character designer Manabu Nii.
The series has been on air since October 10 in Japan and is confirmed with a total of 12 episodes. The distribution rights remained in the hands of the Funimation platform.
Cast of voices
- Ayane Sakura as Hina, the main heroine.
- Natsuki Hanae as Youta Narukami, the protagonist.
- Yui Ishikawa as Kyouko Izanami, Youta's childhood friend.
- Ryohei Kimura as Ashura Kokuhou, a friend of Youta.
- Yuuki Kuwahara as Sora Narukami, Youta's younger sister.
- Jun Maeda is credited with the original idea and is also in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yoshiyuki Asai (Charlotte, Fate / Apocrypha) is directing the anime at P.A. Works.
- Na-Ga returns from many other Visual Art’s / Key projects to do the character designs, with Manabu Nii in charge of adapting them to animation.
- MANYO and Jun Maeda are in charge of composing the soundtrack, with Satoki Iida in charge of sound direction.
- Singer Nagi Yanagi will perform the opening song titled “Kimi to Iu Shinwa” and the closing song titled “Goodbye Seven Seas”. Both tracks were written by Jun Maeda and composed by MANYO.
Synopsis of Kamisama ni Natta Hi
One day during Youta Narukami's last summer vacation in high school, a girl named Hina appeared before him and proclaimed herself "the Goddess of Knowledge." Hina announced to the confused Youta that the world will come to an end in just 30 days. Youta then witnesses Hina's powers to foresee the future, becoming convinced that what this girl says is real. On her side Hina, with her vast innocence, decides to live in Youta's house for some reason, perhaps just hoping to keep her company in the face of the imminent end of humanity.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© VISUAL ARTS / Key / 「神 様 に な っ た 日」 Project