TBS television announced that it is producing a live-action series adaptation based on the manga written and illustrated by Fumi Saimon, Koi Suru Haha-tachi, whose release date is scheduled for October.
For his part, Saimon began the publication of the manga in Shogakukan publishing house's Josei Seven magazine in 2017, and ended it in July of this year. The publisher published the sixth compilation volume on April 27.
Cast of actors
- Yoshino Kimura will play An Ishiwatari, a single mother whose son attends a prestigious school.
- Yoh Yoshida as Yuuko Hayashi, a professional-minded woman whose son attends the same school as An's.
- Riisa Naka as Mari Kanbara, whose oldest of three children also attends the same school as An and Yuuko's.
- Ryousuke Fukuda is directing the series.
- Shizuka Ouishi is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
Synopsis of Koi Suru Haha-tachi
The story centers on the lives of three mothers whose children attend the same school, a highly prestigious academy. Will the families have something in common besides that aspect?
Source: Comic Natalie