The Netflix platform published a new promotional video for the live-action series based on the manga written and illustrated by Haro Aso, Imawa no Kuni no Alice (also known as Alice in Borderland). The video confirms the twelve main members of the cast of actors.
The series has its global premiere scheduled for December 10. Furthermore, Aso began publication of the manga in Shogakukan publisher's Weekly Shonen Sunday S magazine in November 2010 and ended it in March 2016. The publisher compiled the work in a total of 18 volumes. Finally, the statement also included a new promotional image.
Cast of actors
- Kento Yamazaki as Ryouhei Arisu.
- Tao Tsuchiya as Yuzuha Usagi.
- Nijiro Murakami as Cheshire.
- Yuuki Morinaga as Chouta.
- Kei Machida as Karube.
- Ayaka Miyoshi as An.
- Dori Sakurada as Niragi.
- Aya Asahina as Kuina.
- Shuntarou Yanagi as Last Boss.
- Yuutarou Watanabe as Tatta.
- Ayame Misaki as Shibuki.
- Mizuki Yoshida as Asahi.
- Shisuke Satou (live-action Bleach, Kingdom, Hottarake no Shima animated film - Haruka to Mahō no Kagami) is directing the feature film.
- Yoshiki Watabe and Yasuko Kuramitsu are in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- ROBOT company is credited for planning and production.
Synopsis of Imawa no Kuni no Alice
Alice Ryouhei will be leaving high school soon, but she's trying to avoid thinking about her future. One night, when she goes out with her rude friend Karubi and her silly girl-crazy friend Chota, they see fireworks in the distance. After a particularly bright explosion, they discover that they have been transported to another world. In this "Borderland", people are forced to play potentially deadly games or simply choose to die. Will Chota, Karube, and Ryouhei be able to survive in this dangerous new world? Is there a way to return to their original lives?
Source: Comic Natalie
© 原作 ： 麻 生 羽 呂 「今 際 の 国 の ア リ ス」 （小学 館 「少年 サ ン デ ー コ ミ ッ ク ス」 刊）