Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai reveals its opening and ending sequences
Different Twitter accounts shared the animated opening and closing sequences of the anime Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai (Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round Table), the third season of the animated adaptation of the Log Horizon light novels. The opening sequence features the song “Different” performed by the band BAND-MAID.
On the other hand, the closing sequence features the song "Blue Horizon" performed by singer Miyu Ooshiro.
The series has been broadcast in Japan since January 13 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes. In fact, the premiere was scheduled for October 2020, but this was postponed due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on production. The first season of the anime premiered in October 2013 and was produced by Satelight Studios, while the second season premiered in October 2014 and was produced by Studio Deen.
- Shinji Ishihira (Fairy Tail, Log Horizon, Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu) is directing the series at Studio Deen.
- Toshizou Nemoto (Bakuten !!, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou, Super Cub) is in charge of writing and supervising the series scripts.
- Yasuharu Takanashi (Beelzebub, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Naruto: Shippuuden) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
- Shouji Hata is in charge of the sound direction.
- The band BAND-MAID performs the opening song titled “Different”, while Miyu Ooshiro performs the closing song titled “Blue Horizon”.
Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Synopsis
Five years later comes a new season! A year after the adventurers were transported to the game world "Elder Tale", Akiba's prosperity begins to be threatened after the appearance of a new monster called "Genius", a power struggle between the aristocrats of East and West, and a growing power gap between the adventurers themselves. Ultimately, the Round Table, his symbol of unity, will address these issues.
© 橙 乃 ま ま れ ・ ＫＡＤＯＫＡＷＡ ／ ＮＨＫ ・ ＮＥＰ