During a special broadcast on February 22, the Love Live! revealed the covers of the first single of the musical unit Liella !, the main group of the project Love Live! Superstar !!, whose launch is scheduled for April 7 in Japan.
The single CD will have two versions, the first titled "Minna de Kanaeru Monogatari Edition" will include the song "Dreaming Energy", while the second titled "Watashi or Kanaeru Monogatari Edition" will include the song "Watashi no Symphony". Both versions will include the songs "Hajimari wa Kimi no Sora" and "Dancing Heart La-Pa-Pa-Pa!" and they are shown above in the order mentioned in this paragraph.
On the other hand, this new project has its premiere scheduled in Japan for next July, and no platform has announced its international distribution to date. This new project was announced in January 2020 during the “Love Live! Fest "
Cast of voices
- Sayuri Sate as Kanon Shibuya.
- Liyuu as Tang Keke.
- Nako Misaki as Chisato Arashi.
- Nagisa Aoyama as Ren Hazuki.
- Naomi Payton as Sumire Heanna.
- Takahiko Kyougoku (Ano Hi no Kokoro wo Toraete, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Love Live! School Idol Project) is directing the project at Sunrise Studios.
- Jukki Hanada (Campione !: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai !, H2O: Footprints in the Sand) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Atsushi Saitou (Black Fox, High School Fleet, Kokoro Yohou) is in charge of character design.
- Yoshiaki Fujisawa (Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Isekai Cheat Magician, Love Live! School Idol Project) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Development of Love Live! Superstar !!
The franchise announced a separate anime adaptation in addition to Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai in January 2020, which introduces a new set of characters who are all freshmen at a new school that was once demolished. The school is located between the Omotesando, Harajuku and Aoyama neighborhoods of Tokyo. Additionally, an audition for one of the lead actors was held on March 12, 2020, but it was postponed due to COVID-19. Atsushi Saitou serves as character design adapting the style of the series' original character designer, Yuuhei Murota. The name of the school was decided through fan votes and concluded in May 2020 with Yuigaoka Girls High School (結 ヶ 丘 女子 高等学校, Yuigaoka Joshi Kōtou Gakkou). The names of the main characters: Kanon Shibuya, Tang Keke, Chisato Arashi, Sumire Heanna and Ren Hazuki were also announced. The name of the project, Love Live! Superstar !! was announced in July through the exclusive Love Live! Days. In September, the group's name, "Liella!" He was also chosen through the votes of the fans. The name was chosen from 16 options that fans could vote on. The name "Liella!" comes from a combination of a French word "lier" which means "to connect", which is the same as Yui (結) in the school's name in Japanese, and "bright", which means "inner glow". Behind the group's name are the feelings of hope that today's little stars who have their own brilliance will one day become superstars.
Source: Comic Natalie
© ラ ブ ラ イ ブ！ ス ー パ ー ス タ ー ！！