On the official site for the animated adaptation of the written sleeve and illustrated by Osamu Nishi, Mairimashita! IRUMA-KUN (Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun), a promotional video was published for the second season of the project.
The series has its premiere scheduled for April 17 in Japan and is confirmed with a total of 21 episodes, while the first 23 episode season was issued in October 2019. For its part, Osamu Nishi publishes the manga in the Weekly Shonen Champion magazine from Editorial Akita Shoten since March 2017, the work recently reached 5 million copies in circulation.
Cast of voices
- Ayaka Asai as Clara Valac.
- Ayumu Murase as Iruma Suzuki.
- Saori Hayami as Amelie Azazel.
- Ryouhei Kimura as Alice Asmodeus.
- Takaya Kuroda as Sullivan.
- Mitsuki Saiga as an opera.
- Daisuke Ono as Callego Naberius.
- Takuya Satou as Sablo Sabnock.
- Makoto Moriwaki (B-Project: Zecchou * Emotion, Hime Chen! Ottogi Chikku Idol Lilpri, Idol Time Pripara) directed the first season at Bandai Namco Pictures studios.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Gochuumon WA Usagi Desu Ka?, Hajime No IPPO: Rising, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo No Dorei Majutsu) was responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Satohiko Healthy (Fairy Tail (2014), Munou Na Nana) was in charge of the characters designs.
- Akimitsu Honma (Kyoukai No Rinne, Wotaku or Koi Wa Muzukashii) was in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Mairimashita! IRUMA-KUN.
History follows Iruma Suzuki, a 14-year-old boy who is sold to a demon for his parents. The demon, known as Sullivan, leads Iruma to the demonic world and adopts it as the grandson of him. He lists Iruma to the school for demons "Babyls" where he is the director. In the new school of him, Iruma quickly becomes a friend of the Alice Asmodeus and Clara Valac demons. However, Sullivan mentions him that he should never reveal that he is a human, since he does he will be devoured by anyone who finds out. Iruma then swears to keep the secret, although he can not avoid highlighting more and more during him.
Source: official site
© 西修 (秋田 書店) / NHK · NEP