On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Yoshino Origuchi and illustrated by Z-Ton, Monster Musume no Oisha-san, a special promo video for the song “Water flows down passages” was posted as an insert-song in the second episode of the series.
In anime history, the beautiful song was performed by mermaid girl Lulala Heine, but her singing voice was provided by singer-songwriter Shaylee, who specialized in Irish and Scottish folk songs, as well as hymns and nursery rhymes. This song is included in the soundtrack of the series, released on October 7 in Japan.
On the other hand, the series premiered in Japan on July 12 and had twelve episodes. The series of light novels began to be published in 2016 and to date it has six volumes. A manga adaptation by Thomas Kanemaki has been published in Tokuma Shoten's Comic Ryu magazine since 2018.
Cast of voices
- Saori Ohnishi as Saphentite Neikes.
- Shunichi Toki as Glenn Litbeit.
- Sarah Emi Bridcutt as Tisaria Scudia
- Yukiyo Fujii as Lulala Haine
- Yu Shimamura as Aranya Trantella Alakunida
- Yoshiaki Iwasaki (Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai, Zero no Tsukaima) directed the anime at Arvo Animation Studios.
- Hideki Shirane (Date A Live, Danmachi) was in charge of series composition.
- Katou Hiromi was in charge of character design.
- TO-MAS was in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- Idol group ARCANA PROJECT performed the opening song titled “Campanella Hibiku Sora's”.
- Aina Suzuki performed the ending song titled “Yasashisa no Namae”.
Monster Musume no Oisha-san Synopsis
In the town of Lindworm where monsters and humans coexist, Dr. Glenn runs a monster girl clinic with his nurse, a lamia named Sapphee. Receiving a marriage proposal from a battle-wounded centaur, gently patting a mermaid's wound, or suturing a golem's delicate wounds are everyday things in his job. Dr. Glenn does his job with grace and professionalism.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© 折 口 良 乃 ・ Z ト ン / 集 英 社 ・ リ ン ド ヴ ル ム 医師 会