Through a live broadcast that took place a few hours ago for the Non Non Biyori franchise, it was revealed that the third season of the anime series, which is titled Non Non Biyori Nonstop, will premiere on January 10, 2021 on Japanese television stations.
Additionally, the artists who will perform the musical themes for the series were announced. The opening song is titled Tsugi wa Gimoyou and will be performed by the Japanese duo nano.RIPE. The ending theme is titled Tadaima and will be performed by voice actresses Kotori Koiwai, Rie Murakawa, Ayane Sakura, and Kana Asumi.
Atto has been publishing the manga in Kadokawa publisher's Monthly Comic Alive magazine since September 2009. The publisher published the fifteenth compiled volume on May 23 in Japan.
The play inspired a twelve-episode anime adaptation produced by Silver Link Studios, directed by Shinya Kawatsura and scripts written by Reiko Yoshida, and released in October 2013. A twelve-episode second season premiered in July 2015, followed by a movie released in August 2018.
Cast of voices
- Kotori Koiwai as Renge Miyauchi.
- Kana Asumi as Komari Koshigaya.
- Rie Murakawa as Hotaru Ichijou.
- Ayane Sakura as Natsumi Koshigaya.
- Rina Satou as Kaede Kagayama.
- Kaori Nazuka as Kazuho Miyauchi.
- Misato Fukuen as Hikage Miyauchi.
- Ryouko Shintani as Konomi Fujimiya.
- Akiko Hiramatsu as Yukiko Koshigaya.
- Shinya Kawatsura is directing the anime at Silver Link Studios.
- Reiko Yoshida is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts
- Mai Ohtsuka is in charge of character design.
Non Non Biyori Synopsis
The town of Asahigaoka can be somewhat typical and boring for most; However, no day in this place can be considered bitter thanks to the presence of five students of different ages who occupy the only class in the only school in the town.The smallest student is the first-grader Renge Miyauchi, who brings curiosity and wit and his signature catchphrase: "Nyanpasu!" Then there are the Koshigaya siblings that they are, the silent ninth grader and older brother Suguru, the little eighth grade Komari, and the mischievous seventh grade Natsumi. Newcomer fifth grader Hotaru Ichijou, who appears to be overdeveloped for her age and possesses an air of maturity, rounds out this lively and vibrant group of five classmates.
(c) 2021 あ っ と ・ KADOKAWA 刊 / 旭 丘 分校 管理 組合 三期