On the official site for the Gekidol multimedia project, which includes a play, an anime, and an idol project, the first promotional video for the animation project was revealed. The video confirms that the series will premiere in January 2021.
The Gekidol project was announced in December 2015 and was officially unveiled with limited edition merchandise at Comic Market 89 held in 2016. Previously, the official site listed a visual for this project with the slogan “Everyone is a stage. , and all the men and women who inhabit it are simple actors “. The statement also included a new promotional image.
Cast of voices
- Hikaru Akao as Seria Morino.
- Chihira Mochida as Airi Kagami.
- Ayaka Suwa as Izumi Hinnazaki.
- Kana Hanazawa as Kaworu Sakakibara.
- Mao Ichimichi as Doll.
- Nozomi Yamamoto as Aki Asagi.
- Asami Takano as Aimi Fujita.
- Aya Akiyoshi as Waka Yamamoto.
- Amina Satou as Mayuri Nakamura.
- Kousuke Toriumi as Hirokazu Takezaki.
- Sarara Yashima as Makoto Higuchi.
- Kaori Mizuhashi as Tomoko Hinata.
- The “Gekidol Production Committee” is credited with the original idea and the writing and supervision of the series scripts.
- Shigeru Ueda (Marchen Madchen) is directing the anime at Hoods Entertainment Studios.
- Keiichirou Ouchi (Aikatsu!) Is in charge of writing the scripts.
- Kiyoshi Tateishi is adapting Asami Sekiya's original character designs for animation, and is also serving as animation director.
- Takuya Imakado is in charge of mechanical design.
- Prhythm / epx is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
The series takes place five years after a mysterious catastrophe made the largest and most inhabited cities in the world disappear. It focuses on girls who want to be part of the "Theater Material System" project, a project that uses 3D holograms.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) ゲ キ ド ル 製作 委員会