On the official site of the animation project based on the manga written and illustrated by Naoshi Arakawa, Sayonara Watashi no Cramer (Farewell, My Dear Cramer), it was announced that the premiere of the prequel feature film, Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Movie: First Touch, which It was scheduled in theaters in Japan for April 1, it has been delayed until the Summer-2021 season (July-September) for different reasons.
It is worth mentioning that the anime adaptation of the manga in series format maintains its premiere date scheduled in Japan for next April. Arakawa began publishing the manga in Kodansha publisher's Monthly Shonen Magazine in May 2016 and ended it in December 2020.
Arakawa is also the author of the manga Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, which he published in Kodansha Publishing House's Monthly Shonen Magazine between April 2011 and February 2015, with a total of eleven compilation volumes published. The play inspired a 22-episode anime adaptation produced by A-1 Pictures Studios, directed by Kyouhei Ishiguro and scripts written by Takao Yoshioka, released in October 2014.
Cast of voices
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Nozomi Onda.
- Shion Wakayama as Sawa Echizen.
- Kouki Uchiyama as Kaoru Takei.
- Ryoko Shiraishi as Junpei Onda.
- Koji Yusa as Kouzou Sameji.
- Shimba Tsuchiya as Yasuaki Tani.
- Seiki Takuno is in charge of the direction of both projects at LIDEN FILMS studios.
- Natsuko Takahashi is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Toei is in charge of the distribution of the project.
- Aika Kobayashi is in charge of interpreting the main theme song for the feature film, which will be titled "Sora wa Dare ka no Mono Janai." She will also participate in one of the musical themes of the animated series.
Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Synopsis
It all starts when during a girls' soccer match between high school girls, the short-haired girl Suo Sumire shows her incomparable talent in sports, but during a counterattack, a girl in pigtails named Soshizaki Midori blocks her beautiful dribble towards the goal line , stopping the play just before the end of the game. Without a powerful school to attend, these two rivals, Sumire and Midori, will enter the same high school ...
Source: Official Site
(c) 新 川 直 司 ・ 講 談 社 ／ さ よ な ら 私 の ク ラ マ ー 製作 委員会