Seitokai Yakuindomo's second film achieves excellent results
Six months after its originally planned schedule, the Seitokai Yakuindomo Movie 2, the second animated feature film based on the manga written and illustrated by Tozen Ujiie, Seitokai Yakuindomo, opened in 26 theaters in Japan on January 1, and won the first position in the earnings ranking "Kogyo Tsushinsha", in the division of mini-cinemas.
The 78-minute film was originally scheduled to open in Japan on July 10, 2020, three years after the first film was released in July 2017, but this was delayed due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the production. Fortunately, fans waited patiently until the New Year and rushed to theaters to see the film. Given its small number of theaters in which it was released, it evidently fell short of the TOP 10 of earnings (which, for several, was again dominated by Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen), and has yet to be released. released the earnings report for his first weekend.
For his part, Ujiie began publishing the manga in Kodansha publisher's Magazine Special in June 2007 and in 2008 he moved it to Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine, where it is still being published.
Cast of voices
- Shintaro Asanuma as Takatoshi Tsuda.
- Satomi Satou as Aria Shichijo.
- Yoko Hikasa as Shino Amakusa.
- Sayuri Yahagi as Suzu Hagimura.
- Hiromitsu Kanazawa (Coppelion, K: Missing Kings, Princess Lover!) Directed the anime and supervised the scripts at GoHands Studios.
- Makoto Furuta (Tokyo Babylon 2021, Coppelion, K: Return of Kings) returned to design the characters and direct the animation.
- Yuya Mori (Seitokai Yakuindomo, Super Dragon Ball Heroes) was in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Seitokai Yakuindomo
The story centers on Ōsai Academy, a former private preparatory school for girls that recently began admitting boys. The student body is made up of 524 women and 28 men. Takatoshi Tsuda is pushed to become the vice president of the student council, where he will be the only male member.
© 氏 家 ト 全 ・ 講 談 社 ／ 「劇場版 生 徒 会 役 員 共 ２」 製作 委員会