On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Hajime Musashino, Shakunetsu Kabaddi (Burning Kabaddi), a new promotional video for the project was revealed.
The series has its premiere scheduled in Japan for the month of April 2021. For his part, Musashino began the publication of the manga in the web magazine Ura Sunday of the Shogakukan publishing house since 2015. The publisher published the fifteenth compilation volume on last October 12 in Japan.
Cast of voices
- Yuuma Uchida as Tatsuya Hoigoshi.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Masato Ohjyo.
- Gen Sato as Souma Azemachi.
- Makoto Furukawa as Kei Iura.
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Kyouhei Misumi.
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Shinji Date.
- Kazuya Ichikawa (The World Ends With You - The Animation, Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun) is directing the anime at TMS Entertainment Studios in collaboration with Domerica Studios.
- Yuuko Kakihara (Aikatsu !, Digimon Adventure Tri, Hataraku Saibou) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Midori Gotou (Bakugan: Armored Alliance, Bakugan Battle Planet) is in charge of character design.
- Ken Ito (Hina Logi: from Luck & Logic, 100-Man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Shakunetsu Kabaddi
The story begins when a kabaddi high school club recruits former high school soccer team ace, Tatsuya Yoetsu, who has now retired and hates the sport. Kabaddi is a popular sport in Southeast Asia that is even the national sport. from Bangladesh. A player from the team must invade the opposing court and "capture" the players without breathing, the attacker will demonstrate the latter by singing continuously.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 2020 武 蔵 野 創 ・ 小学 館 ／ 灼熱 カ バ デ ィ 製作 委員会