On the official site for the new adaptation to the anime of the written sleeve and illustrated by Hiroyuki Takei, Shaman King, a new promotional image for the project was published. The visual commemorates that the series is about to enter the "arch of the five elementary warriors" and also announced two new additions to the cast of voices:
- Eri Kitamura as Pascal AVAF.
- Kotono Mitsuishi as Sati Saigan.
The series is in broadcast in Japan since last April 1 and is confirmed with a total of fifty-two episodes, with Netflix in charge of its distribution in the West. This new production will restart the history of the series and will cover the original manga in its entirety. Takei published the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Jump of the Shueisha publisher between June 1998 and August 2004, with a total of 32 collection volumes published.
The work inspired an adaptation to the anime of sixty-four episodes produced by the XEBEC studies under the direction of Seiji Mizushima and scripts written by Katsuhiko Koide, premiered in July 2001. It should be remembered that the video game for Smartphones Shaman King: Funbari Chronicle is scheduled To be released soon, and will be available in the QooApp catalog on this link.
- Takeshi Furuta (Mangaka-San to Assistant-San To, Saint Seiya -ougonkon-, Nanatsu No Taizai: Imashime No Fukkatsu) is in charge of the anime address at Bridge studios.
- Shoji YoneMura (Kiseijuu: Sei No Kakuritsu, Pokémon Journeys) is in charge of the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Satohiko Healthy (Munou nana, Mairimashita! Iruma-kun) is responsible for the design of characters.
- Yuki Hayashi (Haikyuu !!, My Hero Academy, Ballroom E Youkoso) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Shaman King
A battle is about to start in Tokyo: the battle of shamans, a competition that takes place every five hundred years where the shamans (those who can command spirits) are confronted with each other. The one who is victorious in this tournament will be recognized as the "Shaman King" and will be able to contact and control the Great Spirit, allowing him to reform the world to him through the immense power of him. During a night walk, Manta Oyamada meets his companion, the carefree Yoh Asakura, who invites him to look at the stars with other friends who, for the horror of Manta, turn out to be the ghosts of the local cemetery. However, it is also surprising that blanket is able to see them.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 武井宏 之 · 講談社 / SHAMAN KING PROJECT.