On the official site for the anime adaptation of light novels written by Miku and illustrated by U35, Shinka No Mi: Shiranai Uchi Ni Kachigumi Jinsei (The Evolution Fruit: Conquer Life Unknowingly), a new promotional video for the project was published. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled in Japan for next October 4, and ready to Tetsu inada as the voice of Saria "before evolution".
For its part, Miku began the publication of Shinka novels not mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei through the independent service Shoutetsuka ni Narou in January 2014, and still continue to be published. Subsequently, he began his publication on paper with illustrations of U35 (Lapis Re: Lights, Shiroi Suna No Aquatope) through the Futabasha publishing house in September 2014.
Cast of voices
- Hiro Shimono as Seiichi.
- Kana Hanazawa as Saria.
- Marina Inoue as Artoria Gremm.
- Tetsu Inada as Gassle Kroot.
- Yuuka Nishio as Eris McClain.
- Yoshiaki Okumura (Eien No Aselia, Korasho No Kaitei Wakuwaku Daibouken! Movie, Shirayuki Hime No Densetsu) is responsible for the anime direction at Feel and Children's Playground Entertainment studios, with the production of Hotline studios.
- GIGAEMON ICHIKAWA (Bakutsuri Bar Hunter, Kedama No Gonjirou) is responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Minami EDA takes care of the design of characters and the animation direction.
- Hifumi Inc is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
- Yoshino Nanjou will interpret the opening issue entitled "Evolution", while the Poppin'Party band will interpret the closing topic entitled "Moonlight Walk".
Synopsis of Shinka No Mi: Shiranai Uchi Ni Kachigumi Jinsei
Hiiragi Seiichi is an ugly, disgusting, dirty and smelly fat; Or at least these are the insults he has heard throughout his life. This was the daily school life of Harassment of Hara, and then, for some reason, one day when the classes ended, a voice that said to be a God said through the system of publicative that will be prepared to be transported to another world. Moreover, not only Seiichi, but the whole school. A world of fantasy where there are elements similar to those of a role play, such as levels, statistics and skills. However, the God still had preparations to complete the transfer, and he would send them as soon as the hero invocation ritual was ready. Thus, all classes formed groups to expect the transfer and, as expected, Seiichi was excluded and summoned to a different area. But in the area he arrived, Seiichi came across the "fruit of evolution", and that would completely change his life ...
Source: Comic Natalie
© 美紅 / 双葉社 · 「進化 の 実」 製作 委員会