On the official site for adapting to the manga anime written by Takumi Fukui and Shinya Ummura, and illustrated by Ajichika, Shuumatsu No Valkyrie (Record of Ragnarok), a new promotional image was published for the first season. This visual commemorates that the series will be issued on television in Japan as of next October 1 (previously it was only available in Netflix).
The first season premiered globally in the Netflix platform catalog on June 17, with a total of twelve episodes. It should be remembered that the production of a second season is confirmed, although it has not confirmed a release date. For its part, Fukui, Umemura and Ajichika began the publication of the manga through the Monthly Comic Zenon magazine of the Tokuma Shoten publishing house in November 2017.
- Masao Okubo (Episodes 3 to 9 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) was responsible for the anime direction in the Graphinica studios (Hellsing Ultimate, Juuni Taisen).
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Non-Tabitabi Majo) was responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Masaki Saito was in charge of the design of characters.
- Yasuharu Takanashi (Naruto: Shippuden) was in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- Maximum The Hormone interpreted the opening issue entitled "Kamigami", while Symag interpreted the closing issue entitled "Fukahi".
Synopsis of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Well above the realm of man, the gods of the world have gathered to decide on a single issue: the continued existence of humanity. Under Zeus's head, the deities of ancient Greece, Nordic mythology and Hinduism, among others, convene assembly every thousand years to decide the fate of humanity. Due to its implacable abuse between them and the planet, this time the gods vote unanimously in favor of ending the human race. But before the mandate passes, Brunhild, one of the 13th semi-fonds, presents an alternative proposal: instead To annihilate humanity in an anticlimatic manner, why not give them an opportunity to fight and represent the Ragnarok, a confrontation one by one between man and God? Stimulated by the audacity of the challenge, the Divine Council accepts quickly, totally sure of That this contest will show the absolute power of the gods. To have an opportunity against Supreme Beings, Brunhild will need to bring together the greatest characters in history, otherwise, the death sentence will sound for humanity.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) アジチカ · 梅村 真 也 · フクイタクミ / コアミックス, 終末 の ワルキュ ー レ 製作 委員会