The programmers who create the mods (game modifications) continue to offer their content to the wider community to test their skills, with the most recent being an alteration that strips the most recent additions to the cast of Super Smash Bros. characters naked. Ultimate: the lovely Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The Gamebanana portal shared some screenshots of this modification (the censorship is only on the screenshots):
In addition, the mod is already available at this link and can be installed on any device of the Nintendo Switch. However, it quickly captured the attention of the same people who, previously, pointed to the popular fighting video game as a "sexualizer of women", due to the inclusion of these two characters. Fortunately, the criticism was reduced to a few posts that passed without pain or glory, but it is always interesting to read what these people think. "POV: You've never touched a woman," wrote one user sharing a snapshot of the alteration.
- "These people need medical help immediately."
- "I guess it was going to happen at some point."
- "Why does this exist?"
- "What mental problem do these people have?"
- Get yourself a damn life and let people spend their time whatever they want. You are only sad.
- "Now everyone acts like it's the first nude mod ever."
- «And have you touched any? Or is your life boiled down to throwing shit on Twitter? I think that's even more pathetic.
- "You did project yourself into that comment."
- "POV: You didn't meet your father."
- “I wish Smash players were as interested in pedophilia cases that crop up within their community as much as they care about this mod. This guy complains that people get turned on by a character designed specifically for that. Will it be your first day on the internet? ».