The Netflix platform published a promotional video for Bright: Samurai Soul, a new anime feature based on the 2017 Live-Action film, Bright, which was starred by Will Smith and Joel Edgerton. The tape has its premiere scheduled for next October 12 globally on the platform. [In the YouTube video you can configure both the language of the subtitles and the dubbing preference].
Cast of voices
- Yuuki Nomura makes it debut as a voice actor playing the ronin.
- Daisuke Hirakawa as the Orc, Raiden.
- Shion Wakayama as the elf, sonja.
- Kyouhei Ishiguro (Ocultic, Nine, Children of the Whales) is responsible for the feature management address at 3D CG animation studios, ARECT.
- Michiko Yokote (Shirobako, Prison School, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin) is in charge of writing and supervision of scripts.
- ATSUSHI YAMAGATA (Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Genocyber, Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend) is responsible for the design of characters.
Bright Synopsis: Souli Soul
In an alternative present in which humans and fantastic creatures have coexisted since the beginning of time. In this universe with reminiscence to the conceived by J.r.R. Tolkien coexists three intelligent humanoid species in a stratified society: the elves found at the top as a leading class, the orcs in the lowest social stratum and generally associated with marginality and humans that are from the lower class to average . In this spin-off, IOK, a ronin, and Raiden, an orc, work to take a young elven and the wand leading to the Earth of the Northern Elves.
Source: Comic Natalie
© Netflix / アニメ 映画 「ブライト: サムライソウル」