The Production Committee of Gensou Sangokushi: Tengen Reishinki, adapting to the anime of the Role Video Game Franchise, Fantasia Sango (Huanxiang Sanguozhi Or Genosou Sangokushi), announced that the premiere has been delayed indefinitely due to "various circumstances". The premiere was scheduled for next October and the production is in charge of Geek Toys, which also ended delayed the premiere of the fourth season of Date to Live.
The first videogame was launched in 2003, and from the fifth iteration, the franchise has sold more than two million copies. The game combines the romance of the three kingdoms (sangokushi), one of the four great classic novels of China (along with travel to the west, dream of the red camera and water margin / suikoden), with supernatural fantasy elements.
Cast of voices
- Kensho Ono as Ouki.
- Hisako Kanemoto as Shourei.
- Mai Nakahara as Shunkyou.
- Makoto Furukawa as Teiken.
- Shunsuke Machitani (Planetarian) is responsible for the anime direction at the Geek Toys studios, with the assistance of Shinpei Nagai.
- Masashi Suzuki (The Ambition of Oda Nobuna, I Could not Become to Hero, So i Reluctantly Decided To Get A Job., Kanokon: The Girl Who Cried Fox, Plunderer) is responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- CSPG and Tetsutarou Yui are responsible for the design of characters.
- Tsutomu Tagashira takes care of the composition of the soundtrack, with the sound direction of Yuji Tang.
Synopsis of Gensou Sangokushi: Tengen Reishinki (Sango Fantasia)
The story is situated in ancient China during the era of the three kingdoms, when several powerful lords of the war began to maneuver to conquer known kingdoms. After it was annihilated in unforeseen circumstances, the 6th unit has gathered with members of diverse and problematic passages: the leader and practitioner of the ōki seal, the purifier of Spiritus Shunkyō, Teiken and the Shōrei demon hunter.
© 2021 Userjoy Technology Co., Ltd. / 「幻想 三國誌」 製作 委員会