Through the official Twitter account for the Love Live franchise!, A new promotional image was published for the Anime Love Live! Superstar !! The series is scheduled to premiere during the next month of July on Japanese television NHK E-Tele. No distribution platform has announced the acquisition of distribution rights so far.
Ste New Project was announced in January 2020 during the "Love Live! Fest ". Since then, multiple promotional images and presentations of characters were made through Love Live magazine! Days of the Kadokawa publisher. December 15, 2020, the main voices cast was finally revealed, as well as the production team.
Cast of voices
- Sayuri Sate as Kanon Shibuya.
- Liyuu like Tang Keke.
- Nako Misaki as arashi chisy.
- Nagisa Aoyama like Ren Hazuki.
- Naomi Payton as Sumire Heanna.
- Takahiko Kyougoku (Ano Hi No Kokoro Wo Toratete, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi Nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Love Live! School Idol Project) is responsible for the project management at Sunrise studios.
- Jukki Hanada (Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi No Maou, Chuunibyou Demo Koi GA Shitai!, H2O: Footprints in the Sand) is in charge of the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Atsushi Saitou (Black Fox, High School Fleet, Kokoro Yohou) is in charge of the design of characters.
- Yoshiaki Fujisawa (Gate: Jieitai Kanochi Nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Isekai Cheat Magician, Love Live! School Idol Project) takes care of the composition of the soundtrack.
Development of Love Live! Superstar !!
The franchise announced a separate anime adaptation in addition to Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai in January 2020, which presents a new set of characters that are all freshmen in a new school that was once demolished. The school is among the Omotesando neighborhoods, Harajuku and Aoyama de Tokyo. In addition, on March 12, 2020, an audition was held for one of the main actors, but was postponed due to Covid-19. Atsushi Saitou serves as a character design by adapting the style of the original character designer of the series, Yuuhei Murota. The name of the school was decided through the fan votes and was completed in May 2020 with Yuigaoka Girls High School (結 ヶ 丘 高等 学校, Yuigaoka Joshi Kōtou Gakkou). It was also announced the name of the main characters: Kanon Shibuya, Tang Keke, Chisato Arashi, Sumire Heanna and Ren Hazuki. The name of the project, Love Live! Superstar !! It was announced in July through the exclusive magazine of the Love Live series! Days In September, the name of the group, "Liella!" He was also elected through the votes of the fans. The name was chosen between 16 options for which fans could vote. The name "Liella!" It comes from a combination of a French word "Lier" which means "connect", which is the same as Yui (結) in the name of the School in Japanese, and "Brilliant", which means "interior glow". Behind the name of the group are the feelings of hope that the little stars of today who have their own brilliance will become some day in superstars.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© ラブライブ! ス ー パ ー スタ ー !!