On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Natsuki Kizu, Given, a promotional video for the Blu-ray / DVD version of the feature film was published, which has dated its release in Japan for day 3 of February 2021.
The film opened in theaters in Japan on August 22 and is a direct sequel to the animated manga adaptation. In fact, it was originally scheduled to premiere on May 16, however, due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the decision was made to delay it indefinitely.
For his part, Kizu began publishing the manga in Shinshokan publisher's Cheri Plus magazine in April 2013. The publisher published the sixth compiled volume on August 3.
Cast of voices
- Shintarou Asanuma as Ugetsu Murata.
- Fumiya Imai as Hiiragi Kashima.
- Shougo Yano as Mafuyu Sato (guitarist and vocalist).
- Yuuma Uchida as Ritsuka Uenoyama (guitarist).
- Masatomo Nakazawa as Haruki Nakayama (bassist).
- Takuya Eguchi as Akihiko Kaji (drummer).
- Hikaru Yamaguchi is directing the feature film at Lerche Studios.
- Yuniko Ayana is writing the scripts.
- Mina Osawa is in charge of character design.
- Hiromi Kikuta is in charge of the sound direction.
- Michiru is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
That chord made the dusty air vibrate and their eardrums vibrate. There comes… our music. Mafuyu's voice penetrates deep to stay there. It is a dangerous weapon, it is insane. Both the guitar that he loved so much, and the basketball that he enjoyed so much, have already lost their charm in Uenoyama's monotonous life. Until one day, he meets Mafuyu. A shy boy, with an old guitar in his arms. Uenoyama felt drowned out by the tireless Mafuyu, who grew fond of him ever since he tuned his guitar strings. But she heard him sing… and his voice penetrated deep inside her.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© キ ヅ ナ ツ キ ・ 新 書館 ／ ギ ヴ ン 製作 委員会