On the official site for the film adaptation of the written manga and illustrated by Shougo Sugitani, Eiga Daisuki Pompo-san (Pompo: The Cinéphile), it was announced that the Blu-Ray version of the project has dated its launch in Japan for next 3 December in Japan. On this date, its premiere in distribution platforms are also expected at a global level, if there is agreement.
The film was originally scheduled to be released in the year 2020, but was postponed until March 19 due to "multiple circumstances", and subsequently postponed again until June 4 due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic In planning. On the other hand, the producer of vocaloid, Iori Kanzaki, composed three musical themes for this feature film.
- Takayuki Hirao (Futakoi Alternative, God Eater, Majokko Shimai No Yoyo to Nene) was in charge of the feature film direction at the Clap Studios.
- SHINGE ADACHI (Galilei Donna, Ryuusei No Rockman, Sword Art Online) was responsible for the design of characters.
- Yasuhisa Kato, Shinpei Tomoka and Naohiro Oosugi took care of the animation direction.
- Kenta Matsukuma took care of the composition of the soundtrack.
- The Virtual Idol Kaf interpreted one of the musical themes, entitled "Tatoeba", while singer Ciel played another musical issue entitled "Madad Wo Akete".
Synopsis of EIGA DAISUKI Pompo-san
The series focuses on Joelle Davidovich Pomponette (Pompo-san), a talented film production in the capital of "Nyallywood" cinema. Despite its ability to see the potential of the actors and the staff and take their talent to the fullest, it has only produced action movies and erotic of class B. One day, the assistant Pompo, Gene, who has hesitated his choice of cinematographic genres, receive the commission to run a film based on a script written by it. Will it be able to take the "masterpiece" of Pompo to a good port?
Source: Official Twitter Account
(c) 2020 杉谷 庄吾 【人間 プラモ】 / kadokawa / 映画 大 好き ポ ポ ポ さん 製作 委員会