On the official site for the film adaptation of the written manga and illustrated by Sho Sugitani, Eiga Daisuki Pompo-san (Pompo: The Cinéphile), it was revealed that Japanese Ciel singer will play one of the leading musical songs, entitled "Madad WO Akete ".
The film was originally scheduled to be released in the year 2020, but it was postponed until March 19 due to "multiple circumstances", and later postponed again until next June 4 due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic In planning. On the other hand, the producer of vocaloid, Iori Kanzaki, composed three musical themes for this feature film.
Cast of voices
- Konomi Kohara as Pompo.
- Hiroya Shimizu as Jean.
- Rinka Otani as Natalie.
- Ai Kakuma as mystia.
- Akio Ootsuka as Martin.
- Takayuki Hirao (Futakoi Alternative, God Eater, Majokko Shimai No Yoyo to Nene) is in charge of the feature film address at Clap Studios.
- SHINGE ADACHI (Galilei Donna, Ryuusei No Rockman, Sword Art Online) is responsible for the design of characters.
- Yasuhisa Kato, Shinpei Tomoka and Naohiro Oosugi are in charge of the animation direction.
- Kenta Matsukuma is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- The Virtual Idol Kaf interprets one of the musical themes, entitled "Tatoeba".
Synopsis of EIGA DAISUKI Pompo-san
Operating outside the capital of the "Nyallywood" films, Pompo has been filming a class B entertainment film. One day, its Assistant Film, Gene, discovers a new script written by Pompo, and is motivated by its exquisite history. In a sample of passion, he proclaims, "I need to see this projected in theaters as soon as possible!" However, Pompo says "Then, record this movie." Thus, Gene takes the first position of direction of it. Meanwhile, Natalie, an ordinary girl who has dreams of being a film actress, reaches the city and is discovered by Pompo.
Source: Official Twitter Account
(c) 2020 杉谷 庄吾 【人間 プラモ】 / kadokawa / 映画 大 好き ポ ポ ポ さん 製作 委員会