The CrunchRoll platform announced that the prequel film of the animated adaptation of Sayonara Watashi No Cramer (Farewell, My Dear Cramer), entitled Sayonara Watashi No Cramer Movie: First Touch, will be added to your catalog on June 10 at 9:00 p.m. Hours (Pacific Time) worldwide.
The tape has its programmed premiere in the cinemas of Japan for June 11, after having delayed its premiere scheduled originally for the past 1 April for different circumstances. For its part, Naoshi Arakawa began the publication of the manga in the magazine Monthly Shonen Magazine of the Kodansha Editorial in May 2016 and ended it in December 2020.
Cast of voices
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Nozomi wave.
- Shion Wakayama as Sawa Echizen.
- Kouki Uchiyama as Kaoru Takei.
- Ryoko Shiraishi as Junpei wave.
- Koji Yusa as Kouzou Sameji.
- Shimba Tsuchiya as Yasuaki Tani.
- Seiki Takuno is in charge of the direction of the film and the animated series at the Liden Films studios.
- Natsuko Takahashi is responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Toei takes care of the distribution of the project.
- Aika Kobayashi is responsible for interpreting the main musical theme of the feature film, which will be titled "Sora Wa Dare Ka No Monkey Janai". She will also participate in one of the musical themes of the animated series.
Synopsis of Sayonara Watashi No Cramer
Over the years, the reputation of female football in Japan has gradually decreasing. Despite this quite dark scenario, there are still some schools with teams that try to keep the sport alive. With that, flashes of hope begin to appear. Having played for the male soccer club when she was in high school, Nozomi Onda's skills are nothing less than prodigious. Because of this, she thinks that playing soccer with other girls would only drag her down. She is only motivated to play as best as possible when she faces those she considers worthy opponents. Meanwhile, Sumire Suou is a promising rookie with exceptional talent, a talent hampered by a team that can not follow the rhythm of his skills. He was convinced by his former coach to join a female soccer club, and Suou, accompanied From his close friend and rival Midori Soshizaki, they cross as members of the Warabi Seinan High School Soccer Team. In this new field, both girls begin to show their full potential and skills. Along with his teammates, each of his steps, kicks and goals will give them the victory, and maybe also guarantee that sport starts his trip back to the center of attention.
© 新川 直司 · 講談社 / さよなら 私 の クラマ ー 製作 委員会