On the official site for the next feature film of the Bang Dream multimedia franchise! Titled Bang Dream! Poppin 'Dream!, A new promotional image of the project was published. The tape has its premiere scheduled for January 1, 2022 in Japan. The feature film description confirmed that it is a direct sequel to the third season of the original series, and the story is described as follows:
"The story begins with the appearance of a mysterious woman in front of Kasumi and her friends after her successful concert at the Budoukan, and develops in a foreign country. The visual teaser shows the members of Poppin'Party gathered at dusk. The advance shows Kasumi and her friends sitting one next to the other on a dock by the sea, and Raise to Swallow spending time inside. "
For its part, the adaptation to the anime counts to date with three seasons. The first was produced by ISSEN (the collaboration of OLM studies with Bushiroad) and XEBEC, and issued in January 2017. The subsequent seasons were produced by the Sanzigen studies and premiered at the winter-2019 seasons (January-March) and Winter-2020 (January-March).
Cast of voices
- Aimi Terakawa as Kasumi Toyama
- SAE OOTSUKA AS TAE HANAZONO
- Rimi Nishimoto as Rimi Ushigome
- Ayaka Ohashi as Saaya Yamabuki
- Ayasa iTou as Arisa ichigaya
- Masanori Uetaka (Bubuki Buranki) is responsible for the address of the feature film in the Sanzigen studios.
- Yuniko Ayana (Bang Dream!, Futsuu No Joshikousei GA [Locodol] Yattemita) is responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- The collective Elements Garden (AO No Kanata No Four Rhythm, Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV) takes care of the composition of the soundtrack.
- The Poppin'Party band will interpret the opening topic entitled "Poppin'Dream!", As well as the closing theme entitled "Hoshi No Kodou (Latida de Star)". The tenth simple seventh of the band, which includes both songs, will be released January 5, 2022 in Japan.
General Synopsis of Bang Dream!
When Kasumi Toyama was camping when he was a child, he heard the rhythm of "Star Beat" while admired the starry night sky. This sparkling and throbbing sound left a lasting impression and, since then, she has been constantly looking to rediscover that emotion. Now, as a newly registered student at the Academy for Miss Hanasakigawa, Kasumi is more determined than ever to find that lost feeling again. She tries a wide variety of activities in school clubs and even considers a part-time job, but none of them feels suitable for her.
That is, until it comes across a star-shaped guitar in the warehouse of an old pawn house. She takes her to a live concert scenario where she is captivated when she saw a live performance for the first time. Driven by adrenaline, she instantly decides to form a band without even really knowing why. However, such an adventure forces her to face several obstacles with new friends that she does on the road, everything in the search for her for finding that scintillating and palpitating ardor once again.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) Bang Dream! Project (c) Bang Dream! Film Live Project