On the official site for the Multimedia Franchise of Neon Genesis Evangelion a new promotional image for the film Evangelion: 3.0 + 1.0 Thrice Upon A Time was published (Shin Evangelion Gekijouban: ||), the fourth and last part of the film project Rebuild of Evangelion .
On the other hand, the film premiered in the cinemas of Japan on March 8, after having been delayed from its previous dates for production issues and, more recently, for the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic in planning From the premiere. In its first week it exceeded 3.3 billions of yen (about 27.4 million dollars) in profits through more than 2.9 million tickets sold.
- Hideaki Anno was in charge of the address of the feature film in Studio Khara, in collaboration with Hiroyasu Kobayashi, Mahiro Maeda and Daisuke Onizuka.
- Takeishi Honda was in charge of the animation address.
- Yutaka Izubuchi was in charge of the design of characters.
- Shiro Sagisu was in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- Hikaru Utada played the main musical theme entitled "One Last Kiss".
Synopsis of Neon Genesis Evangelion
In 2015, the world is on the verge of its destruction. The last hope of humanity resides in the hands of NERV, a special agency under the command of the United Nations, and its Evangelions, giant robots capable of defeating Los Angeles who announce the ruin of Earth. Gendou Ikari, head of the organization, looks for compatible pilots who can synchronize with the Evangelions and take out their true potential. Help in this defensive effort are the talented Misato Katsuragi strategist, head of tactical operations, and Ritsuko Akagi, the chief scientist. Face to face with her father for the first time in years, the life of the 14-year-old boy, Shinji Ikari, has to change irreversibly when he is taken to the NERV facilities and discovers his dyeing destination: it must become the pilot of the Evangelion Unit -01 with the fate of humanity in your hands.
Source: Comic Natalie
© カラ © ©