On the official site for the original anime of the P.A.Works studios, Shiroi Suna No Aquatope (Aquatope of White Sand), a new promotional video for the project was published. The series has its premiere scheduled for next July, and the announcement revealed to the interpreters of musical themes, which include:
- The Five Member Musical Unit Arcana Project interprets the opening issue entitled "Tayutae, Nana-Iro".
- The MIA Regina group interprets the closing issue entitled "Tsukiumi not Yurikago".
The announcement also revealed to new members of the voices, which include:
Azumi Waki as Tsukimi Terua.
Lynn like Karin Kudaka.
Cast of voices
- Miku Itou as Kukuru Misakino.
- Rikako Aida as Fuuka Miyazawa.
- Toshiya Shinohara (Kuroshitsuji, Iroduku Sekai No Ashita Kara, Nagi No Askara) is responsible for the anime direction at P.Works studies.
- Yuuko Kakihara (Irozuku Sekai No Ashita Kara, Digimon Adventure Tri) is in charge of the scripture and supervision of the scripts.
- Yuki Akiyama (Iroduku Sekai no Ashita Kara, Uchouten Kazoku 2) is responsible for the design of characters based on the original U35 (Lapis Re: Lights), as well as the animation direction.
- Yoshiaki Dewa (Nagi No Asukara, Flying Witch) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Shiroi Suna No Aquatope
The story is developed in the range range, a small aquarium in Okinawa, at a bus hour from Naha. Kukuru Misakino is an 18-year-old high school student who works there and knows the "secret" of the aquarium: sometimes you can see mysterious things. One day, Kukuru meets Fuuka, stop in front of a water tank with loose hair and a tear rolling down her cheek. Fuuka has resigned her dream to become idol and has escaped Tokyo to Okinawa. Having to find a place to which she belonging, Fuuka begs Kukuru a job in the aquarium. Thus, the story follows Kukuru and Fuuka while dealing with the problems of the aquarium secret and the crisis that is coming before its possible closure.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) Project ティ ティ ガ ー ラ