In the official Twitter account for the original anime of the MAPPA and Madhouse studios, Takt Op. Destiny, a variety of illustrations were shared to celebrate the emission of the seventh episode. The first illustration was carried out by Lam, who was responsible for the original designs of project characters.
The second illustration was performed by Reiko Nagasawa, who is responsible for the project's animation direction.
Other illustrations were held during this previous week by independent illustrators, such as Harukey (@ Harukey8), Windami (@ windami25), Neko Saiko (@ nekosaiko4) and Malphier (@malphier).
The series is located on an emission since October 5 in Japan through the TiKyo TV TV and five affiliates, as well as through Amazon Prime Video in Japan and with the Crunchyroll platform in charge of its distribution in the West. The project also includes a video game, which will be available soon in the QooApp catalog on this link.
- Yuuki Itoh (Granblue Fantasy The Animation, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha VIVID) is responsible for the anime direction at the MAPPA and Madhouse studios.
- Kiyoko Yoshimura (Linebarrels of Iron, The God of High School) is responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- LAM is credited by the original design of characters, while Reiko Nagasawa (Overlord III) is responsible for adapting them to animation.
- Yoshihiro Ike (The Great Passage, Dororo, Tiger & Bunny) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
- Ryo is responsible for writing, fixing and composing the opening issue entitled "Takt", which Mafumafu & Gaku interpret. Mika Nakashima interprets the closing theme titled "Symphonia".
Synopsis of Takt Op. Destiny
In the history of the anime, one day a black meteor fell in the world, and it changed completely. The meteor came some grotesque monsters called D2, which began running without control. The D2 quickly banned all the music, which was the only thing able to beat them. But there were some people who resisted D2. They are young women who possess the power of music, the "musicart". These young people have "scores" that are capable of overcoming monsters. And there are also people who direct these women, the driver. The anime is developed in America in the year 2047, which has fallen into ruin thanks to D2. Takt, a driver, is associated with a musicart called UNMEI. Takt longs for music to return to the world, and Unmei wants to destroy D2. The goal of it is to travel to New York.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© Dena / タクト オ ー パス フィル ハ ー モニック